Monday, September 20, 2010

Where O Where...

Where o where have I been you ask? Right here running in a million circles like a cute little hamster on a wheel. Phew!

We got our fingerprint appointment notice and we were able to walk in 22 days early for that, no problem at all! We got our approval 2 days later (WOW!!) and we were able to fast track that piece of paper to the courier and then all of our dossier came back to us last Thursday. I was so emotional to have all of that paperwork in my hands! I took it to the UPS store on Friday to send it off. I checked, rechecked and triple checked everything that I had to send. I hugged it. And then hugged it again, thinking of all of the blood, sweat and tears that had gone into that sweet pile of paper goodness. I handed them over to the clerk and asked her to please be careful with them. I think I was even sweating a bit with the way she was moving them so quickly.
In the end, I did let those papers go. I felt like my child was leaving for college... but I didn't let them go without putting a tracking number on them. And they were safely delivered to Oregon this morning at 10:17 am. Ahhhhh....


Blood...


Sweat...


Tears....

With that said, our dossier will be going to China on Friday. Will then be DTC (Dossier to China) and shortly after the CCA*A will log us into their system. We will then have a log-in-date. At that time we will wait for more approvals and jump through more hoops :) All for that sweet sweet face that I am falling more in love with everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment