Monday, February 14, 2011

8 days...

Oh. My. Goodness. Where has the time gone? Eight days until liftoff. There are a mix of emotions that are going through my mind right now. I am way beyond excited that this journey is coming to an end. This one has been a long one... almost a year from beginning to end. Phew!! I will be happy to finally be still!! No more blogs to check, no more dates to meet, no more frantic rushes to the post office. I can sit back and enjoy my babies!
I am scared that Samuel won't like me :) I know I know... but being 3 and with him being in the same place for the last 3 years, it is quite possible! Hopefully my charm and plate spinning abilities will win him over :)
I sure am going to miss that sweet husband of mine!
I know that I keep on and on about the same lame thing! But if any of you would like to have a slumber party at my place while they are gone, come on over! The more the merrier!!!
8 more days y'all. 8 more days. I feel like the walls are caving in! LOLOLOL

5 comments:

  1. You sound like one nervous mama!!!! Hang in there, you'll have him in your arms before you know it. And have I said what an awesome hubby you have.
    God bless you, and you all are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel for you! I know you will all make it through this... Just think, soon he will be in your arms!!!! Getting excited for you! I do have a question for you... How did the in China travel plans work out? I saw you were staying at the Vic... any problems with that? Just wondering. Stay calm... Breathe... enjoy the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pen! I am really curious about those plate spinning abilities! :-)
    I STILL don't have my in-China itinerary - so, I shall patiently wait...I have a month left before we leave.
    Anyway, I often wonder the same thing - what will our son think of us? I asked my hubs just the other night, "What if he doesn't LIKE us?" .... he replied with "What's not to like?"..... our boys will love us and their new families!!!! And these 2 weeks that your FIL and hubby are gone will FLY by! Guaranteed!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read your blog girl I didnt know your hubby was going. Awesome. Will be praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost 3 more days . . tick tock . . what an amazing journey. Can't wait to see your precious Samuel!

    ReplyDelete